lolnice. You forgot the nuke though. :U
Also, in the process of making, i thought something more like:

Also, new avatar woo.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Sorry, I didn't want to imagine a pelvic thrust of NUCLEAR FORCE
Although now that I think of it, holy shit thats awesome
oh yeah
I really like your new avatar shook. Actually, how do you make those pixel avatars?
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I pull my pants down, sit on the mouse and blast out SOVIET MARCH at huge volume while drawing with my ass in tact to the music.

:U

Alternatively, i scribble down an outline free-hand, smooth it out on a pixel scale, then add colors and details. Time spent depends on how much realism i want, and how lazy i am. This axe is notable for me, since it was originally drawn entirely in my usual comic style, AKA scribbly.
HE IS SICK

Also thanks Tembro. :U

Also also, i've been chilling around with my uni mates today and yesterday. It's awesome. Only two days have passed in their company, yet i'm already totally comfortable around them. This is a big feat, considering my shy and introverted nature. Getting comfy in high school took a few weeks, so there you have a comparison.

Also, we went on a pub crawl today, but my introversion eventually broke through, meaning that i needed some peace and quiet. That wasn't before 21:30 o'clock though. I think i'm going to like studying there. C: