Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah, I'm the same swift... I have school in 2 days and today I woke up at 10:00am and when to sleep at like 1:30am plus I've just moved and I'm going into a completely new schoo, however I'll still keep up my normal activity whatever people say
You guys are lucky
What time do you wake up/classes start?
I slept at 1:00 AM last night and woke up 6:00 AM
I sleep at like 10:00 PM - 12:00 AM everyday and wake up at 6 am
Also, what time do your classes end?
bornzgl
Originally Posted by zglborn View Post
You guys are lucky
What time do you wake up/classes start?
I slept at 1:00 AM last night and woke up 6:00 AM
I sleep at like 10:00 PM - 12:00 AM everyday and wake up at 6 am
Also, what time do your classes end?

I sleep around 10-12 PM and wake up 6:10 AM .. School starts at 7:45 AM and ends at 2:20 PM.. I'm at school @ 7:15 AM
-----
Originally Posted by nevramon View Post
not really good with replay making but im sure thst one SP replay would look good in some angle. those others are MP replays

Metamorph and rhhrhttk1h will be used .. looks awesome
Last edited by NoVaZoR; Aug 27, 2013 at 05:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Would you like a tent with that camp?
Hey people! do you remember me? i hope so posting cause ive been inactive you know school and stuff and its like 100 degrees all week this week so im hot and tired after school sorry my friends ill try to hang out more
Well i havn't met you Just saying I'm going to make the clan video so you can post your best 1 or 2 replays about anything (should just be amazing) ..
Would you like a tent with that camp?
Hello, im sorry I've been afk, my house does not have internet at the moment, so im using my phone. thanks for whoever sent me an invite again, I just seen swift message! im sorry, I still dont have internet, so please, understand.
I'll be going to my sisters every so often to get on. <3 you all.

Thanks, im2boss4u
No hope. no cure. no problem.
Just got out of school and how is waking up at 4:45 AM going to school at 8:00 and coming home at 4:15 all that lucky? So you cant expect me to post during those times because as it turns out over the summer we got a new principle and he laid down the law up in there, your not allowed to say 'suck' or 'freaking' and you cant even say 'oh my god' anymore without risk of 3 nights detention. 40+ New cameras on school grounds and in our school is really really small only like 300 people *give or take*. Your not allowed to go anywhere even to the bathroom unless its an absolute emergency and even then you have to sign out of the room not once but TWICE thats right you have to get your pass signed and then you have to sign out of the room pass so by the time you get the the bathroom your already in a puddle. Also im not allowed to use my kindle anymore in my classes except one but even then its a flight risk because its my english teacher and we both like reading and she isnt supposed to let me but said i can anyways and if i do it in other classes it will get confiscated for 24 hours, Im also not allowed to use it during networking class anymore and we dont even get service there so i dont know why i bother telling you but just know that i cant even read books over there >.>.
Last edited by swiftone1; Aug 27, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
Wombo Combooooooo
Aww I really feel sorry for you, I can't believe that you can't say suck, and freaking I mean that's ridiculous, I thought my school was bad. 2000 most of the time kids in my school, and the teacher have a spot check after every lunch to see if your phone is in your pocket or bag, if so it gets confiscated, but going to the toilet wow
LAWL i used to go to the same high school as Rhae and it was the kind of school where the profs didn't care if you cursed or whatever. we could also go out of class anytime, just walk out. as long as you don't disrupt the class, of course. people called the kids who go there "liberated". damn those were some good times XD

anyways, its no prob swift no need to get in trouble just to keep your activity up. you can hang out here after school
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures