Toribash
lol i just found out about the show Geordie Shore xD

erth what kind of wanka english akzent are those people using ?
The [Urban] Walking Dead [Unit]
Those are called "Geordies" and are indigenous to Newcastle.
Their native tongue differs from normal as they replace every vowel with the sound "aayh" and have an un-canny ability to talk so fast, to a normal human being, they would be perceived as an idiot.

Their natural habitat is a concrete jungle. The dull buildings of newcastle have made life there tough, and cause many of the behavioral differences we see in them;
for example the ability to get so drunk, they write phone numbers on each others inner thigh, a place most inconvenient to obtain said number.
Further analysis of their behaviour shows them to be arrogant and highly aggressive with one of the highest crime rates in britain.
Their heirarchy is often established by who can hold the most alcohol without dying of liver failure, or the darkness(tanned) of ones skin.
It has also been known to be determined among the females by hair height.
Last edited by Erth; Jul 27, 2012 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Fixing spelling because Muse is a dick.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
haha erth i coulda looked it up on some online dictionary too...nice copy paste
The [Urban] Walking Dead [Unit]
Originally Posted by Jaqon View Post
haha erth i coulda looked it up on some online dictionary too...nice copy paste

Swear to god none of that was copy paste xD
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Happy birthday saint :]
She/They

hbsaint
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student