[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by juanmans View Post
name: juanmans
belt: 6th dan black belt
age 16
previous clans:kittens_legion_tcon
best mods: aikido_ akidobigbojo_takeyyon

Just a heads up, this guy applied to us at roughly the same time with the exact same application.
o7
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Sup Trip, sup smokie, ofCannibis, Eddy, Ninja;
I thought I'd apply for eVo just because I've known you guys for like a year and a bit. I got a new account (I'm Trikskier btw). Also, I'm 8th dan, didn't buy qi or anything. My main mods are aikido, aikidobigdojo and sometimes taekkyon. Trip and smoke both know how bad I am at kickboxing ;) So yeah, anything else, just Skype me or pm me yeah. Also, I'm 16, German and yeah.
420 brahs.
Also, I'm buying an NO2 vape soon. What do you guys think about the Vapir NO2?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Name:hahanub
Belt:black
Past Clans: Elements
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:twinswords, wushu, aikido.
GMT:-3
Player Card:
About yourself: i'm a good person :3
Why you want to join [eVo]: is a good clan
No, you're not a good person because you don't have a sufficient app.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
hey im just gonna repost my app

app

Name: steve
Belt: brown
Past Clans: vizual x
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): none
Bought QI?:
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): none
Modes your good at: akido, judo, akido big dojo
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): none
GMT: australia
Player Card: check my profile
About yourself: i have only started playing angain after about 4 months
Why you want to join [eVo]: i have heard that its a really good clan to join
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: my dq skills and no i do not shovel i have up loaded some replays if you want to check them out
I HAS A STICK!!!!
want one?
Name: RL Name:Jeff, Ingame:Optiumax
Belt:2nd dan, 100 till 3rd, former master
Past Clans: iCoF, Legend, Saints(leader), SPIN
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Noobie212
Bought QI?: no
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at: judo, aikido, ninjustu, tk, (somewhat at wushu), lenshu, mostly all mods
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Art, Marketing
GMT:-7
Player Card:
About yourself: Basically, I am a dude who is chilled out, unless you talk shit. Then ya. I joke around alot and like to get blown. I live on my own and have a 2001 Grand Am SE. I am in the National Guards and leaving around october to basic training. I live in the shitty state of Arkansas, originally from Ohio
Why you want to join [eVo]: I always wanted to join eVo for a while now
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I am hella active, I am pretty skilled