Ranking
I personally thought that was sick. I loved that replay, a lot. Especially the first hit going into the second. Had to shift + p to see what you did x)

-------

Haven't made a replay in a long time on my own in a long time :c
Don't hurt me too bad if it sucks
Attached Files
bodabing.rpl (302.9 KB, 20 views)
First of all, the starters first half was really slow. Then you popped some speed made an pretty ok kick and kicked again. The second kick was really nice because of the high speed and power. I didn't enjoy the decap in the end, it looked kinda lazy.

Swex told me to stick with sparring kind of replays, so here it is.
Attached Files
Jisse - Almost there.rpl (303.8 KB, 24 views)
Honestly, I can't find any flaws in that replay. Maybe the more experienced guys can, but I definitely can't. The opener and opening punch were beautiful. Then you decapped him and destroyed his torso with two beautifully performed kicks.

All I can say is, I wish you would've finished his legs off with something small. Just a nice split kick. I don't know why, but I just feel like when they finish off the torso and legs, uke is truly done and split apart. Still, outstanding job.

9/10. Didn't think you were this good man.

As for my replay:
I'm not too proud of this one, but I think it's nice. Tried to pull of a good looking backfist and aerial backflip kick. Last DM kick was just to finish off the legs.
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- M- Kung Pao Heat.rpl (265.9 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by Marrez; Aug 24, 2012 at 04:38 PM.
beware
the goblin
7/10. Little stiff and generic opener but the rest was pretty nice,add more dm's another time plz.
Attached Files
(S) - Frag out.rpl (420.2 KB, 24 views)
Vector clan
Proud member of [ORMO] and [CT]
Opener was great and it had a lot of momentum in it. Double core and your other boom was sick dude. Skeet and pose were great as well.

Well here's a replay of me after like 3-4 months I dont even feel like an Ormo member anymore D:. So don't expect too much heavy C&C for me please and tips on how to get better replay making again.
Attached Files
KenGee- Theraflu.rpl (188.4 KB, 17 views)
cough... so anyway. the opener was nice. also *dat random wrist move* the decap was sick, the torso dm was... ??. and the pose is very nice. i liked how you sit in uke's body xD. anyway. Gj.
DUDE SO MANY FREAKING TIME INACTIVE.. ;_;. is nice to comeback to the game and the forum
Attached Files
!Bio - R - Ransom.rpl (273.1 KB, 16 views)
Oot|Ormo|[Latin]Friend
"You Cannot Punish A Man Twice For one Mistake"
Thanks. Your opener was a bit slow and not that bad. First punch looked good until I saw that you grabbed it to get a dm on it. The second kick could've been much more cleaner looking and a lot stronger. Pose looked okay.

Well here's a new replay that I just recently made. C&C appreciated. I actually kinda liked this replay.
Attached Files
KenGee- Unbelievable Truth.rpl (203.5 KB, 16 views)
I don't know much about tricking, but i'll comment as best as I can. The opening run looked pretty good. The first two jumps were not very realistic because of the way you kick the ground to gain height. The next jump/cork looked great, and transitioned fairly well into a nice jump/kick.The transition from this jump to the last jump was a little too long in my opinion. The last jump was good, but i feel the pose could be improved a bit. Overall a very nice tricking replay.
Attached Files