Oshit...
I hate teemo for his mushrooms.
Usually die only cause of them.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Abilities:

Sonic Wave / Resonating Strike:

Sonic Wave: Lee Sin projects a discordant wave of sound to locate his enemies, dealing physical damage to the first enemy it encounters. If Sonic Wave hits, Lee Sin can cast Resonating Strike for the next 3 seconds.
Resonating Strike: Lee Sin dashes to the enemy hit by Sonic Wave, dealing physical damage plus 10% of their missing health.

Safeguard / Iron Will

Safeguard: Lee Sin rushes towards a target ally, shielding them both from damage. If a shield is broken, half the energy cost is returned. After using Safeguard, Lee Sin can cast Iron Will for the next 3 seconds.
Iron Will: Lee Sin's intense training allows him to thrive in battle. For 5 seconds, Lee Sin gains lifesteal, spell vamp, and armor.

Tempest / Cripple

Tempest: Lee Sin smashes the ground sending out a shockwave that deals magic damage and reveals enemy units hit. If Tempest hits an enemy, Lee Sin can cast cripple for the next 3 seconds.
Cripple: Lee Sin cripples nearby enemies revealed by Tempest, reducing their Movement and Attack Speed for 4 seconds. Movement and Attack Speed recover gradually over the duration.

You can see Ric Asst there. Add the Lee from Lee Sin? Rick Astley

So much for Riot "never gonna let us down".
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
Roundhouse kick ult looks pretty cool.

Chuck Norris amirite?

Yh I lol'd at da rounhouse kick when I first saw it on the description xD

My LoL name is Blodir btw.
I joined League of Legends

Epic4Chris-PlzHitChris
Level: 7
Favorite character: Fiddlesticks
Last edited by Chris; Mar 27, 2011 at 10:02 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
wow ^^
nice itembuild and good score...
first opinion : your enemies were bad...
second opinion : you just awesome hehe
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Epic4Chris View Post
I joined League of Legends

Epic4Chris-PlzHitChris
Level: 7
Favorite character: Fiddlesticks

There is a yi in your base... you are about 15 seconds from losing. Congrats
Thank you, guys.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I still don't know what to get. Shaco or leblanc? I want one that's pretty hard to master, simply because for some reason the harder heroes to use for me if used correctly win games easily for me. :/
I wanna try jungling, but I want a ranged, and I think WW is good already for jungling.
I'm more of an aggro ganker but wants to jungle once every few mins, and I like to destroy turrets the quickest and want to kill heroes knowing I can succeed without much damage or dying :/
which hero is the best for that?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Take leblanc and go mid. Get mpen reds, mp5 yellows, ap blues and health quints. Start Doran's Ring. Farm until lvl 6. Buy another Doran's ring and some boots. Proceed to go around blowing the shit out of everything with qrw combo