Toribash
Sorry to interject here but this guy just applied for eVo aswell. He may/ probably applied for others. Just a heads up guys.
Last edited by Erth; Dec 27, 2010 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Typo
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
@Supernada: Why would you think it's an alt?

@Erth: Well we allow double clanning. As long as it isn't triple clanning it's acceptable.

I'm leaning towards yes, mainly because we seriously need new members. And we turned down the last three who applied.
hey
i didnt mean to post three time i thought i didnt post 3 times but here the full post but i am decent or good.

Your name*: Lionspirit03
Age (must be over 13. No lying, we will find out)*: 16

Belt (2nd Dan Black Belt +) *: black belt

Posts (must be over 350)*: 6

How many hours a day you play: 3 - 8

Past Clans: Sons Of Slaughter

The longest time you spent in a clan (not nessacery, but it will help your chances of getting into the clan):
about 2 years
Best Mod*: wushu

Ban/infraction history*: none

Anything you can contribute to the clan (art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc. If textures, please post examples)*: i work on my clan site i pretty much created it and updated it every month, and also i hold an room to help my clan members to get better with each other.

Why do you want do Join?*:
I feel like to have an good clan once again and also my previous clan lefted me without notice or nothing.
-----
srry slip my mind im 22 years old, i thought i was back in 2004 srry
Last edited by Lionspirit03; Dec 28, 2010 at 02:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Waffledude View Post
@Supernada: Why would you think it's an alt?

Something from wtf told me that.

What can I do, I'm crazy.
Sorry lionspirit03 but I'm going to have to say no. Try re-applying when you have a little more forum experience.
Quit, probably.
His grammar might be shit, and he might not follow the requirements, but hell, I see lots of potential in coldshift. His art is amazing. He might just be the next great texturer.
But it's your choice.
Ronnie, umad?
I'm going to give coldshift a chance, mainly becuase he has the most potential out of all of the recents apps, and his art is simply awesome. Welcome to Omega coldshift, please just post here to confirm membership.
Quit, probably.
Your name*:Rhys
Age (must be over 13. No lying, we will find out)*:13 turning 14 this year.

Belt (2nd Dan Black Belt +) *: Black will be 2nd dan very soon.
Posts (must be over 350)*:Look under my name.
How many hours a day you play: 1-5 hours
Past Clans: Hunters
The longest time you spent in a clan (not nessacery, but it will help your chances of getting into the clan):
Best Mod*: Aikido/Ninjitsu
Ban/infraction history*: Yes
Anything you can contribute to the clan (art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc. If textures, please post examples)*: I will help recruit people and help revive Omega. I will bring more activity to the clan.
Active ingame/forums/IRC*:Ingame: very, Forums: very, Irc: None
Why do you want do Join?*: I want to help Omega get revived and I want to learn new skills from members. I have always seen Omega as a elite clan.
Replays you have made (not nessacery):
Rhyz sick decap.rpl

atmozphere double decap.rpl

atmoz punch.rpl

User Card:
Rhyz, pretty good app, but I have a question. How exactly do you believe that you can help us to revive our clan?
Quit, probably.