Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well I'm ecstatic about our acceptance. I can't wait to see where this takes us.
Alot of the guys had fun today on our DnD adventure. To recap briefly, we were ambushed by a group of goblins, discovered that De4th is brutal and sadistic (in game), Aoe is a massive clutz, Mpk cares not for friendly fire and I am a master of hiding and running away from said friendly fire. Again, if you are interested in joining our epic adventure, ask one of us about it, we'll be glad to show you the ropes.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Zander, you were behind my summoned creature... that's not friendly fire, it's enemy fire.. the enemy turned around and started flaming my shit... But maybe you were unable to see all that taken as you were running away like a little bitch... XD Master of hiding and running away... sure... like a little bitch xD
Wow ... After being away for half a day due to Mother's Day (Happy Mother's Day to your moms bros!) ... The moment I log back in on the forums and open the "Clan" page ... I see the phrase "Official since Mar, 2013" at the right side of the clan name box ... Then it hits me ...

We're official now...

That being said, once my mind started to function again (sort of), I involuntarily clawed "Wooooooot" into my bathroom door with my toenails. I then proceeded to convulse uncontrollably while shouting "Oblivion!!!" and "I'm so happy right now I don't even care that I accidentally kicked myself in the nuts"...

That's how ecstatic I was about our officialdom.
Last edited by Trick; May 13, 2013 at 02:22 AM.
fl0w
I had a mini heart attack when I went to the original thread and saw that it got closed. Then I gained the intelligence to check the clan list and found this. I'm okay now.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
My parents are mad at me for vandalizing my bathroom door. (I seriously scratched "Woooooooot" on it with the use of my toenails; they're pretty long now. Thank God I was too lazy to trim them today.)

They're proud that we're official now by the way even though they're a bit miffed at me for mutilating my bathroom door. They know how much we've worked to reach this milestone as a clan. Especially Mom. She's very supportive and cool and whatnot. However, they said that while they understand my overwhelming joy and that they are in fact proud of US (awesome 'rents, right?), they also said that I could have celebrated less ... violently. Wut? How could you NOT celebrate violently in a situation like this, with news like that? This has got to be one of the best news that I've received in my life. Kinda up there with the confirmation of my birth.

They're making me cover the scratched-out letters with paint. Totally worth it.

So ... What's our first order of business as an OFFICIAL clan? (Good God, it felt good typing that.)
Last edited by Trick; May 13, 2013 at 02:37 AM.
fl0w
Holy shit. We're official? Paaaaaaaaaaartyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Timee, I celebrated by finally going to sleep.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Even though I didn't help design this, I believe that it wouldn't be too difficult to fill out. Many applicants have opted not to provide their contact information, which is fine, but also makes it hard to tell them what's going on if they become inactive (eg, very important updates, scamp status).

The fun questions are just there to gauge how they think, and to see if their personality would fit well with the others. If there is a word that they don't understand, such as tertiary, they can look it up and then provide an adequate answer.
kk, can you guys talk more about yourself? I don't know anyone, i gerally know someone in another official clans, but i'm lost here, lol.