Toribash
Oh wow, I felt like checking mp and maybe playing a bit. First, standard procedure = /search addicted. You know what did I find?

dis

I can't believe nobody thought of it before, lol!

@edit
By the way, fyi, I played a bit and earned motherfucking *5* qi!
Last edited by JtanK; Feb 10, 2010 at 10:11 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I always "/sa add" 'cause it's faster. And I find that Addicted guy, and some AddDeath or something like that.
Anyways, after month of searching Powas told me there are no places for Polish Unibash.
Also,
Ideal song for Valentines day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4iiyRv_NrQ
>Implying that polish unibash will ever exist.

Everything is going unbelievably slow, and it probably won't be popular. Poles don't even know what forum is. And after longer discussion most of us [guys who were to do sth about pl unibash] decided that it's better to hang all the polish than make unibash for them. And I sign it with both damn hands :|

About song: too long ; didn't listen

maybe tommorow

[re] | #Polska
Poles are stupid.
Despiting all the guys from CW, you and shadowelf, I haven't met a cool polish guy at TB o_o Almost noone speaks english, they're scammers, spammers, etc.
I'm fucking moving to England as soon as possible.
To England? Nah, WOULD YOU LET THIS AWESOME THING GET WASTED?! No way, move to that catholic Germany part at least.

Om nom nom nom nom awesome day.

[re] | #Polska
When I get 18, England will be 50% polish, so Fat Thursday will still be :P
Like, the most awesome day in whole year.
Bitches don't have doughnuts.
Originally Posted by Kordiss View Post
Poles are stupid.
Despiting all the guys from CW, you and shadowelf, I haven't met a cool polish guy at TB o_o Almost noone speaks english, they're scammers, spammers, etc.
I'm fucking moving to England as soon as possible.

Seems like you never have played with polfags in mw2. It's shame. Fat Thrusday is awesome, I'm gonna eat loads of sweets. I don't feel too good but who cares.
derp