Toribash
Teemo Talk:

Teemo, some people freaking hate his guts, some people think he's useless, other's find versatility in his kit and have found variety of ways to build him. Some try to make him tanky, some make him an off tank, some give him ADC properities, some go full blown balls walls spell power.

I think it's almost a joke to say straight up "Teemo isn't viable", when this month I think he's got like a 54% win ratio in Challenger.

Oracle/Leyz/Others: how do you feel about the biggest troll that Riot's ever fallen in love with?

My general feeling is he's very useful at making some champions near obsolete for quite a few seconds, he has a huge amount of sustained DPS that's easy to allocate to multiple targets, but most importantly: he is unbelievable at securing map control and objectives. In a game where objectives are far more rewarded than kills, having 10+ wards up is huge for jungle control, dragon control, baron control, etc. I see Teemo being useful in Mid/Top/Support. I think it's also worth mentioning that Teemo's low skill cap means making him play at max potential isn't nearly as hard which is an obvious plus at lower league play. The only thing I think needs to be stated is that if Teemo goes Top, you may need a more tanky support and jungle to make up for it.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Mar 28, 2014 at 05:35 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
You didn't mention him being the most annoying top laner, which is perfect for soloq because people don't know how to recover from lost lanes and the jungler probaly won't help them 'cause of shrooms.

Also, diamond winratio is more accurate since Challenger has like 50 people and for example 1 poppy main could make her winratio 50%+
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
The only thing I think needs to be stated is that if Teemo goes Top, you may need a more tanky support and jungle to make up for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKUoKaE1q_M
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKUoKaE1q_M

That is a newb teemo tbh.

I carry games as teemo. even if I lose I am always positive in the end even if I have a bad start.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
That is a newb teemo tbh.

I carry games as teemo. even if I lose I am always positive in the end even if I have a bad start.

What is "newb" about it? Ign?
Unlike a noob, a newb is someone who actually wants to get better.

This Teemo don't seems newb to me.
Last edited by Chris; Mar 28, 2014 at 10:38 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.