Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey guys, havent touched this site for a while.
And what im thinking is onyl if you have the TC
DONT BE AND OFFICIAL CLAN
this clan is way too small
and im pretty sure that unofficial clans are getting more attention then you pathetic (no offense just being honest) clan.
Dude, read every post before putting this here, look at what fezch says in the leet chambers in his i am awakened thread.

He says he will be going in-game to get new members and also a few active members are better than alot of inactive ones.
Last edited by coloo; Oct 31, 2009 at 11:58 PM.
DONT BE AND OFFICIAL CLAN

Dude, we are official.
im pretty sure that unofficial clans are getting more attention then you pathetic (no offense just being honest) clan

Hey, this "pathetic clan" was once the clan you were in, so don't talk shit mate.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Thats only 6. I SAID 20!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Nah, I would buy it, and then if I didn't like it, I would pass it on to Corey for double the price I paid. ;]
"Corey" wasn't on the list, because he used to be MetroX.
Do you still have wibblay copzorz Corey?