Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Play as in on Guitar

They play techno/trance music. It is freaking AWESOME!
And what happened to your wibblecop rights?

He will still have them.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Rdc for mod!

Tehehe, maybe
kicking people from this clan which already has nearly no members isnt a good idea dont you think?

Yes, it is. I would rather have a few active members than a lot of inactive ones. And anyway, once these guys are gone, we can start building up again, from scratch, with no shitty members like Lildog or WhirlWindX, who have posted like, 2 times during the course of their stay.
Well, they can get fucked. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
4-5 times will be fine Snor. ;]
Too late, snorlaxen got it.

Rdc for mod wooo <--------

RDC and Coloo, if RDC is going to get mod position, which he is most likely going to, he will be replacing Amadou. At least Snolaxen has posted here, yea?
Originally Posted by UricHunt2 View Post
MINT!

As for Wibblecop, I checked the mods in the wibble forums and Corey wasn't on the list.

Thankfully.
The yellow makes the text stand out more, but my fav colour is aqua.

EDIT: This leaves me liking them both equally, also how do you changes the colours on already layered images like that? i saved as jpeg so you couldnt edit the layers.
Last edited by coloo; Nov 1, 2009 at 12:00 AM.
Well, seeming as you are just a normal soldier ODST is way harder cause you are easier to kill, then your killable teamates (not the ODST imm talkin about the marines) come into play with alot more value, because they help you to survive.

But it's still fun but if you are the type of person to run aroound shooting things without care, you should probably just hire it. ;)