Toribash
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
So on the PBE it looks like Malphite got a visual update?

New splash art, no visual update.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Non LoL term please?

hit W to prep yourself and make yourself tanky, E onto the enemy preferably the enemy adc then Q as soon as you catch up to them. keep hitting them as you walk and if needed apply R directly on their face and boom look at that they just died.
Rawwrh: the flimsy guy on your team (Twitch/Vayne/Tristana/Miss Fortune/Etc), follow him around and make sure nobody hurts him.

Unless you can catch their flimsy guy out of position. In which case: hold him in place for someone to kill. If you go 0/5/40, you played a near perfect game
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
can someone explain to me velkoz or whatever his name is?

I usually just EWR and get double/triple kills mid game, but I don't really know what the fuck he does
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Any give me advice oh how to play Leona?

Buy tanky items, jump straight to their ADCarry and lock him down for 3 seconds with E->Q->R. If you're against a Thresh just try to play defensive and stun their carry if yours gets hooked.

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
can someone explain to me velkoz or whatever his name is?
I usually just EWR and get double/triple kills mid game, but I don't really know what the fuck he does

Poke several champs with Q, delete one of the carries with EWR and focus the rest of the ult to other squishies. When you're out of abilities, you're as good as dead.
Aww yeey. Had my first games in Bronze 1 today.

Teemo fed 0-7 in top, so I made a switch and poof

Ya Dig

I got all dat honor.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Uh no. Most people saying "They did nerfed him" or "Yay rip him" or "He's weak now"

I guess he still not op.
or read Riot post about Gragas

Edit: I spectator all people's games. Most people playing him as jungle land much than mid lane. It's something wrong?

No, sounds about right. A ranged aoe slow and a gap closing aoe stun with one of the best disruption ults in the game sounds like perfect jungle material. Combined with better overall sustain with the passive change, and what sounds like a better clear time, and he sounds like amazing jungle or top potential.

It sounds like a nerf if you want burst gragas to stay, but it's a larger emphasis on his utility. He sounds like more of a bruiser now, which fits his image better imo. Fat drunk bruiser sounds more right than fat drunk mage.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
No, sounds about right. A ranged aoe slow and a gap closing aoe stun with one of the best disruption ults in the game sounds like perfect jungle material. Combined with better overall sustain with the passive change, and what sounds like a better clear time, and he sounds like amazing jungle or top potential.

It sounds like a nerf if you want burst gragas to stay, but it's a larger emphasis on his utility. He sounds like more of a bruiser now, which fits his image better imo. Fat drunk bruiser sounds more right than fat drunk mage.

on the opposite, a fat drunk mage is much more cooler than a bruiser :C
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

iirc, he was meant to be like that in the first place. I remember seeing his recommended build something like sunfire, randuins, banshee's, and other shit. At season 1. Rip old shop.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

After going 10/1/4 with Zed (someone I could never use in the past) I decided to spend my 6.3k IP. I bought Ahri over Fizz ( I don't like Fizz ). She isn't very viable in Solo Q but eh I've spent it now so lets learn it :P