Toribash
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Q has an AD scaling, so pop that before entering team fights and AA them (after E) so I can get more hits in = more damage. ;o
Besides, what's a build without a bloodthirster

I'll just drop this here because I can't comprehend how dumb your build and
strategy is

Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
How do you even jungle as Karthus? I tried once and I couldn't even clear wolves.

Start blue with q, cloth5 is the safe start, but a good leash can start with machete5. Get e at 2 and spam it on and off to conserve mana. Karth actually has a pretty good clear time, and his ganks are decent when he gets wall. Plus level 6 ganking every lane and jungle at once op.

He just doesn't get the farm he needs to be the late game monster he should be.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
C-caitlyn is f2p oh yes <3
Now I can try her out, I saw anklespankin abusing the A button to constantly see her range. I might do that since she has the largest range of Adcs :'s
Yes I know that, Tristana out ranges everybody but she has to level for that ;P She was my most used ADC in S3, as with kog'maw. meh. I don't like AD Koggy.

Guess who loves Caitlyn now? xD

Woo :D

definitely going to buy her when she comes off of f2p
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
I'll just drop this here because I can't comprehend how dumb your build and
strategy is

I meant to say W, obviously.
Can you see the part where W increases AD and reduces AD received?
Then the part where E slows them?
So, logically, the slower they are, the more hits you can get in before they have the chance to escape, the more damage you do. ;>

My builds on Gragas vary on the situation, I usually rush an unholy grail for that extra mana regen so I can poke longer and farm more. My core usually ends up with: unholy grail, deathcap, void staff, sorcerer's shoes, lich bane (for extra damage after E), and either a sunfire cape/extra deathcap/morellonomicon.

I played a few matches with a bloodthirster as my 6th item and it worked out pretty well with W + E.
Yeah so last year end of year-ish when Cait was f2p I tried her for the first time in a PvP after watching my brother play her. I got a quadra or something and my friend was playing with me as support.

After that game he asked which Cait skin I wanted and I said I didn't even have the champ..
He gifted me Caitlyn, and he was going to gift me officer but was 100RP short, so gifted me Sherriff Cait.. I was happy.

I also like Ziggs, I bought him on Thursday and I make such good escapes with his W.
Once Zyra put her ult like directly on top of me, I was in the middle, as I saw the ult come, I put my bomb down and flew away and avoided the knockup, and death, I was on like 100hp
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
OH YEAH! WHATTUP boys!

Bronze 1, the Epic

Now THAT is how you get promoted. Thank you Echoforce for some useful advice!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!