Toribash
Hey Monks,
I'm on to greener pastures.
Here are some replays to relieve the pain of me removing (Monk) from in front of my name.
Attached Files
Kick Kick Kick Kick Kick.rpl (104.6 KB, 3 views)
Where My Demons Hide.rpl (81.8 KB, 2 views)
Trapped On The Top .rpl (41.1 KB, 3 views)
Perfect Balance.rpl (66.3 KB, 4 views)
Boom Time.rpl (65.9 KB, 4 views)
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Hey Monks,
Sorry to say I have left Monk.
I know your asking why the hell I left but... I just haven't been so happy with members of the clan lately. Keeping BuddyYo12 out of this because he's awesome. Now as I was saying Me and Teddy moved on to the Bomb Squad.
Sorry as you may think I am a betrayer.
But I have found the way without a path and am starting a new one as your beginning saying says...
God... Why is everybody leaving us? We are Monks... calm and collected... atleast discuss it with us once before leaving... T4T n Real... u guys are so awesome, u shouldn't have left. And so was M0nk... I don't know why... but it feels like my whole world is tearing apart... good n loyal members are leaving Monk like sand flows through a clenched fist....
Seriously, what the heck is going on with you guys? Besides, buddyyo is right. At the least, tell us that you have thoughts on leaving, and I don't really want the clan to end up dying.
-----
And besides, if you leave then join a newly formed clan, there is a big chance that the newly formed clan would die quickly (example: Apollo).
Last edited by B4CKST4B; Aug 12, 2014 at 12:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heart of Gold
:0 oh rly? I'd suggest you ask the force color of the members to make an armband that matches it.
-----
Hey guys, I changed my mind, so I thought of letting dadeichu back in the clan. She deserves a second chance, you know. I just wanted to know what you guys think.
Last edited by B4CKST4B; Aug 12, 2014 at 12:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heart of Gold
No, Maybe make a poll and vote for the appropriate color for the armband.

and about those leaving, I guess you'll just waste 15,000 and make the clan dead in a few weeks. I hope not.
Last edited by Samuel; Aug 12, 2014 at 12:29 PM.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY