i have a 10,000x10,000 version

Originally Posted by Facade View Post

Oh god no.
You're going to kill all of us aren't you, this was your entire plan from the beginning wasn't it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i have a 10,000x10,000 version in my documents somewhere

and your computer can't handle a 7,000x7,000 image of hampa.
wierdo
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
and your computer can't handle a 7,000x7,000 image of hampa.
wierdo

I have a new laptop now

and also I posted like a 7000x7000 picture of hampas face in the enigma private board
what am i doing here
Guys I've officially been declared too advanced for my graphics course and my college is suggesting that I reconsider my placement.
I dont know whether to be complimented or concerned or embarrassed or what. They said they would pay to help me move colleges and stuff,
but I'm not even sure if I need to.. the stuff theyre teaching is pretty decent, I feel like I'm learning so I'm not sure what's happened.

My thinking is that everyone in my class are retarded and hardly even want to be designers, so I just look really good because I'm the only one who seems
to want to be there. And honestly I'm definitely not good enough to be sent off somewhere else.. What do you guys think I should do? I dont know who
else to ask about this :') I'm actually really stressed..
Last edited by Muffin; Nov 11, 2013 at 09:57 PM.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Hmmm....
Depends on what college. If they just want to send you off somewhere worse, don't go for it. If they are actually honest and want to help you get somewhere better, then by all means, go for it.

You should get on Skype and show us some of the stuff you draw man, it's hard to tell you what to do without knowing exactly how amazing you are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
You should get on Skype and show us some of the stuff you draw man, it's hard to tell you what to do without knowing exactly how amazing you are.

i agree with this