Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have an quest in my mind... How's ever possible a clan that have 2 months, low popularity, inactive got official?
Some clans that have better members applied and got rejected... º-°
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
I have an quest in my mind... How's ever possible a clan that have 2 months, low popularity, inactive got official?

They got lucky...
congrats doods!
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

That all depends on who you ask, really. I see that Power has also applied, so I wish the best of luck to you all.

Thank you, to all the well-wishers.
[Oʙʟᴠ] Chat & Miscellaneous Discussion (Archive)
Any and all conversations, as well as non-specific discussions belong here.
Last edited by Wight; Sep 14, 2013 at 09:32 AM.
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Guys you have 9 clan moderators you need 10

I believe that 3 clan members-as-board moderators is the maximum, not the minimum.
[Oʙʟᴠ] Applications

Applications
You may choose either to write a freeform application, or to use the form below. In either case, you must fill out "Basic information".

Criterions for acceptance:
Once you have submitted an application, it is up for public vote by clan members. Your application will be accepted if either:
i): Three definitive "yes" votes are cast.
OR
ii): If the above condition has not been fulfilled, and a leader (Kveykva, Vradomor, or myself) gives direct approval.

Note that automatic rejection is also a possibility. Automatic rejection clauses include but are not limited to:
i): Failure to provide a complete application OR provides an application of poor quality. (Unanswered questions, severe spelling and grammar issues, excessive vulgarity, a display of mental ineptitude, et cetera ad nauseam.)
ii): An application based on false premises. We have the necessary resources to determine if your answers are factual. Be as honest as possible.
iii): Poor behaviour, both in the past and the present. Should you decide to act in an unsuitable manner after being formally accepted, you will be kicked.
iv): You have not been accepted within a week of posting your application.

If we see that you are currently listed as a member in another clan, after you have posted your application, then we will ask you to remove yourself from that clan. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of your application.

Application Template

Protip: If you are experiencing difficulties with section IV, then you might want to quote this post, and read the relevant section again. (You may need to change your message editor interface to "Standard Editor".)

Previous applications can be found within the Hall of Broken Glass.
Lurking will improve your chance of being accepted, unless you have already written an exceptional application.

Wight Moderated Message:
Applications are now rejected if TWO "no" votes are given.
Last edited by Wight; Jan 27, 2014 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Application form v2.9
Originally Posted by de4th View Post
Any and all conversations and non-specific discussions belong here.

I think this was pretty specific, Mercy. Anyway, I'm glad to read that you want to be friends. Hope that we become good ones :P
My life is made up of unlimited blades.