15 Votes / 45.45%
No thanks.
18 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

where'd hproducts go
HI GHOST you lost your x's they must be around here somewhere
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Well, I think that maybe becoming sort of like a invite clan will be good because we recruit people who we think is fit for this clan.
As in where'd he go?
you could stay open for apps but also invite cool people
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I think that right now, we're better off not going invite only. That would discourage the decent players who want to join.

As we are now, we can simply invite people to actually apply to the clan. Those who do would become members, fail applicants can be laughed at.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
I think that right now, we're better off not going invite only. That would discourage the decent players who want to join.

As we are now, we can simply invite people to actually apply to the clan. Those who do would become members, fail applicants can be laughed at.

Grammar Fail \o/
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
Grammar Fail \o/

Emphasize "do"
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.