Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Kordiss View Post
Starting to listening to classical music means you like classical music.
I don't rate people by what they listen/watch/read :|
I know many idiots who read books they don't like, watch boring movies, and listen to music that makes them vomit, just to make everyone think they're smart.
No, it's not an irony to Aspire.
I quite like him.

Hmm... I never really heard true classical music(till I found Odlov's thread, ofc). I thought classical music before was well stuff that are just silent and boring till I actually found Odlov's thread of classical music. Filled with power, emotion, feelings, etc. If you compare it to our most recent genre which is full of pop, RnB, Rock, etc. You'll always find this a good place to just sit down and be at peace, you know? Takes all of that stress, etc. all away.
Last edited by Aspire; Jun 12, 2010 at 02:36 PM.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Sounds fair.
/me drops pants
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
I just got done with mine. ^^
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Good luck, both in fencing and family relationship.
Also, we need inactivity thread.

kwait.

I'm not acting like asshole, just you complaining about shitty aps, and then telling your friend to do one isn't too nice too.
So yea, both of us behave badly, so we can now accept that friend of yours and live in harmony harmony oh love

clever
ORMO
Corey disgraced doc for the last time

What you say about this fellow doctors?

D: He did?

How come no one tells me when Bust3r approves something?