Toribash
basicly everyone quit because of one person.
I wanted legion to be able to lead its self. even if they wer'nt Leader or Founder.
Basicly it was a clan of Followers. one leaves and the it cracks. I cant deal with that. basicly when they say its all me.

StellarGod remain ldr of legion. i want you to keep it alive.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Oh Ty Matt.

For now giving all fault too me it wasnt my fault i told you several times make the App thread open again and you said "no its invite only" and i told you that there are peoble who think your not active enought too lead a clan.

- No followers.

Wasnt my fault that they left i was mostly the only reason why they stayed for such a long time in the clan.
Whitout me they would have leave a long time ago.

- so dont try to take all the fault and tell them it was mien.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
everyone was active shit. it dosent matter if we only have 4 members. we are pretty god damn active. we had the best aikido skill best belt'ed aikido clan and active for only 4 member of us. and we still did good. thats why i didnt want to open the app's. there was no need. you just quit for no reason. because you didnt think why i dint want them open. this is how me and stellargod ran the clan for almost a year. im not going to change it because someone dosent like it.
If you really think i was the only one who didnt like that please contact pnt - exo .

Also you said you care about the clan hmm why did you quit after i left , thats a big sign that you didnt care.

The clan got still memebers but they never posted on forum ...never ...
See you could run this place but you gave up and told everyone its because i quited.

Now tell me who is the guy who said ...i care about the clan -- your not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
It seems legion was doing great when me and stellargod ran it. until i gave you leadership it fell apart. you wanted to do things that wernt sescairy. i dont want to here it. leave me alone.