Toribash
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
Good luck next time ;)

Dude come on. A post or two before him, on the very same page, in a thread, named as it's named, I REPEATED, n-th time, something that's totally obvious. Still guy acted as he did, and... I'm really trying hard not to insult anybody here while trying to explain the situation.

For such an incredible fail like this, there is NO next chance. Ever, whatsoever.
Last edited by Sahee; Mar 22, 2009 at 06:25 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
>.> maybe the thread should be renamed "READ THE FIRST POST! joining thread READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST!"

EDIT: Wow, I just went back and looked at the replays I posted here the first time I tried to join...
Last edited by deady; Mar 22, 2009 at 07:06 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Hehe, well it might be a good idea, but then again, I'd expect them to spot such little things, when they finally join as
- the necessity of reading first post, even if it's not in the thread's header.
- good idea to read at least few posts up.
- and if really, someone is such mindless that he just clicks here, posts his bullshit, one-sentenced mainly. Without even looking at the thread's name where he clicks, or just stopped reading after "post here if you want to join", OR, just openly ignoring everything we ask from him, from the very start, then I really don't want to get him in clan. At all. ;|

And there are many people like that, so yea, we have a pretty good filter.
Also, if somebody doesn't come back with explanation, it shows he didn't really want to get in so badly neither, and/or just accepts the reason for his "denial" as a good or true one.

God damn it. Why am i even posting this, if nobody will read it anyway :P!
Lol its k Sahee. I read the first post =)
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hey, i remember i have read an application coming from beastlee somewhere in the last pages, but this thread grows too fast. What happened to him?
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Lol I remeber when I went to the RelaxAll forums seeking to join.. And I went to the threads. And I saw the one's stickied thinking maybe itd be there. And then I read the title. So I went to this "First page" and I was like ....hmm okay, Looks like I should follow those intructinos. And I did. Notice now Sahee thinks I am a viable candidate to join the clan. Im not neccesarily in yet; however, I certainly dont think he thinks poorly of me.

I would like to present me as an example for all the DIPSHITS waiting to get chewed up by the elite players (who are all pretty nice if your not retarded) of RelaxAll.

~Hax

P.S: Sahee, I havent gotten a single no yet for PT ^_^, mind giving a vote yes if you get the chance =?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
uhg, sahee, I hate to press you even further on this, but Christ, can you please stop this fish from flopping around so much? He is funny, and I don't hate him in the slightest, but he posts in our forum every day, everywhere...now I am going to sound like him, but can you let him know, for the rest of us? To spare us the constant questions and suck up-ish posts.

@Maldi...I dont think Beestlee was applying, just providing proof for Norf.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Actually the vote yes thing was for PT. I told Sahee there really is 0 rush.

*Edit* The post I made previously involving the first post thing was not to impress or to suck up, but nearly to express how much I laugh at how "special" people are by not reading the god damn title. It was for no personal gain watsoever just a side-note showning my feelings towards the subject.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Mar 23, 2009 at 02:37 AM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I disagree with you deady totally. He's trying to help. He gave a good example of him reading the rules and not being discarded. + he mentioned we're not that bad if people aren't retarded, which is nice. And I want him around. His posts are > than yours :P. [stirring up emotions] Yo' ;)