Toribash
im hawing this quicksale of 3 headtextures, feel free to take a look (and the thread will seem soooo popular)

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...65#post2299165
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
tnx jc 8 )
wt about the prices, seemed fair enough ?
Last edited by hazelbud; Feb 6, 2010 at 06:24 PM. Reason: i hate smilyes Æ=
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
12k is abit much, I'd go with 5k. If you want to make lots of easy tc look around the 'Requests' threads. Also your heads are alittle blurry, use a sharpen filter after you resize them or when ever its finished, it'l bring out all the details you've put in that are getting abit blurred together.

Oh yeah have you thought about applying to GATA? or TMM? The more Omega's in those the better. bud

I made 25k once for like 20minutes of texturing...

Also Torzilla, very nice.
Last edited by KungFuJC; Feb 6, 2010 at 06:58 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Actually you can tweak the rendering quite alot, not sure if by hard edges you mean the anti-aliasing, to which you can also render nicer. Or if you mean the way the stitch has a sharp edge noticebly near the top, that's just been used abit too strong or could be smoothed alittle.

But it's good to get in some texturing early with zbrush.. I've used the polypainting all of twice lol....
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-