Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Vernaux View Post
Ay my name is Jean, My In-game name you already know is Vernaux, I love playing toribash It's fun. I play toribash mostly every Day but On school day's I mostly get on for 1 hour because I have school and the time I come back It's like 7:00 so I that is about 1 to 2 of play Saturday and sunday I'm on all day reviewing forums and other such thing's I'm in IRC right now I will could be In IRC all day I could find a app and download it on my phone so it will be easy to reach me I have icechat installed in my computer so I will be IN IRC All Day About me And what is my goal in Life well What I want to be when Im older I want to be professional football player right Now I'm playing foot ball for bunch park number 5 Runner back I played toribash seens 2010 I know. Im forum active of course But I don't most that much seens no one needs me to post anything But If yall need me to post anything I could do it as order to I'm a awesome clan mate and will like to get to know all of yall Icechat runs in my pc 24/7 So it will be easy to contact me I also have a skype If you need my skype You could Pm me And I give you that info More about me I'm a cool and awesome guy who obeys other from the clan leader My perivous clan were Nitro, Magic,Ne, and flip My name is jean and I would love to get to know you guys.

Was denied vibe earlier this day.

Just a heads up, and fear undertale is bad.