Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

/invade
Pulse and RD merged... that was unexpected. *chuckles* You humans... *takes out a pocket knife and waits for Shizou to show up*

Yeah, I doubt many people will get the reference

Anyway, yo, ult, poppo, bruce, gfo, hlmaster, what do y'all say to adding on a new single ally?
well well.. i dunnooooo. we'd have to taallkkkk :3
-----
and twin? hlmaster is gone. long gone. D,X
Last edited by itsbruce; Dec 20, 2011 at 04:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i like cats
And ulti is kinda preoccupied with his broken laptop so he cant get on either. And poppo is inactive at the moment. So we couldnt really add you as an ally until one of them returns.
mj: go to C:/games/toribash-3.94/replays
No.
Update- It turns out ulti didnt try to use a different outlet and assumed that his laptop was broken. Turns out the outlet was faulty. He is coming back.
No.
OK, that's good but, I dont won't be able to war because of school. Also, that means we can get twin as a single ally.
Twin, sup. Why were you gone so long (rather, weren't you TwinSeed1 or something?) IM CONFIZZLED! Anyway, yeah turns out my favorite outlet is a ruhtard and not my laptop. Probably can't get in game tonight. Mom said I'm not supposed to. So yeah. But tomorrow is my last day so tehn we will raise in ranks. LETS DO THIS!!!! WHOOOO!!!! Also, I'll update the first page since poppo is AWOL and HE is supposed to handle this crap.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
thanks dag and gfo lol it is me being awesome XD amd i am going to make a room ./jo frye
Attached Files
as.rpl (112.9 KB, 6 views)
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
Mj, I have no clue what you're even talking about and ult I probably won't be able to do any wars unless they're around 6 or 7 o'clock because I help out at this place and I have school.
Lawl, I return and suddenly ulti's computer is fixed XD

See, we switched from a desktop to laptop (no actual mouse), so it was really difficult to play toribash, and I lost interest in it. Now we have the desktop back and I'm playing again, but made a new account because I forgot all my moves and had to practice a lot, again.