Toribash
Yawn the inactivity life. Also friday Im going on a field trip to San Antonio Texas hehe.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Damn it Sil, come back next year. I live like... 4 hours? From there.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
On March 17th 2013 I shall return if I receive my computer on my birthday as my family promised me. Currently my computer wont even run Toribash or any game in that matter. If I do return ingame on my birthday I have alot of goals I want to complete.
My goals
[
] Return Successfully to the community
[ ] Get up to date on the new features
[ ] Create a Clan
[ ] Obtain my Aikido Skills
[ ] Etc

As of my old days here I remember having great time with members. Now everyone is just clustered everywhere. I'm not even sure of who is who anymore. Since I've last been here it's hard for me to remember all of these community people. Some of my old pals dont even play anymore, but most of you guys are still present here in this community. If you guys are interested in joining the clan Im going to start up when I return. Just slide me a Pm

Looking foward to returning

~ Sil

|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
I WANT TO JOIN THE CLAN... nvm I'm leading my own <3 good luck with your clan though Hope it succeeds, also good luck with all your goals
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
good luck Sil, also, nice to meet you.
So guys, what's been popping?
I have watched the Project X movie recently :o got new ideas for my birthday next month...
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
The return of sil has been prophesied.

I don't think we knew eachother before. Either way, I'd be glad to play with you once you get back.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Okay, I just got back from my trip. Good to see that everything is up and running. Good job keeping things active and afloat guys.

Sil--come back when you can buddy.

If anyone wants to play I'll be on IRC for a while.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.