Toribash
JW how do you love this clan?
Our forum activity is like 3/10 and in-game is like 1/10.
If you are ok with that, we are ok with you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Lol fine. Let's see how long he sticks around. Add him to the roster, Mighty Jak.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
My application for [o]
Ingame Name-FirstHack

Gender-Male

Skype-wolf.black645

Belt- Brown [Main account is 3rd dan]

How long you have been playing-About a year all together not on this account

Your Age- 12

Timezone and country- +0 and im in England

Your Best mode/mod-AikidoBigDojo.tbm

Received any infractions/suspensions on the forum(state why/how long if yes)- One on mu main basicly me and my friend were dueling against a guy first to 3 for 15k my friend said he was gonna pay if he was gonna lose and basicly my friend playd first and was gonna lose he reset i specd him he said 0-0 still draw i said 1-0 and he deopd me and muted me i was gonna play i lost but he still said 0-0 and then both of us got banned

Previous clans (if any)-
I was in rekd but some one kicked every one from it
I was in Frost But they were very inactive ingame
I was in ascend but fell into arguements and left
And i was in elite but got kicked for no reason

Personality- Im polite i dont rage im calm

Do you have a sense of humor?-Yes

Why you want to join (put some effort into this)-I want to join [o] because its a nice clan like most others and its offical but thats not the case i like how the leaders operate the clan and its pretty inactive ingame and thats what i like but i dont like clans like Frost that never are online ingame.And that this is a forum active clan in my oppinion.Players are very skilled and all.I hope i join the [o] Family
Thanks for your time
Last edited by FirstHack; Feb 2, 2014 at 12:41 AM.
LOL >:D
God no, lol.
"I was in Frost But they were very inactive ingame"
Do you have any idea who the fuck we are?
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I raver be in a clan that never joins ingame than one that joins ingame like frost
-----
God no, lol.
"I was in Frost But they were very inactive ingame"
Do you have any idea who the fuck we are?

Does that mean im denied?
Last edited by FirstHack; Feb 2, 2014 at 11:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
LOL >:D
Wait.. You left Frost because they were inactive ingame, but then you say that you like us because we're inactive ingame, and that Frost was never active.

I'm not completely sold. We are probably the most inactive ingame clan there is.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..