Opion
0 Votes / 0%
SF (sonic fail)
0 Votes / 0%
SOH (soldiers of heaven)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yea metro same with me i dont care who gets leader and i was pressured 2 vote for honee cuz hes a cool guy so i just wont vote cuz ur all cool but i cant choose a favourite so take my vote out 2 make it fair run
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
ontoue is right this was going great when they were here but theyve left so we're living in the past where this clan isnt getting beaten the hell out of, we need to live in the present and every1 whos inactive has to pull their head out of their arses and help us keep this clan running.
Last edited by Jet; Jan 25, 2009 at 11:36 AM.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Oh yes and as for Ryan, he doesnt get a vote because he is part of SecondSoul not uTi. And 90% of his posts were spam. Things like "RAWR" do not go down in a serious thread.
Sorry but i am going to have to delete your posts.
Any problems PM me.
Last edited by PlayaJ; Jan 25, 2009 at 11:37 AM.
Does anyone here know who this "ryan541" guy is?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Anyone who recruits someone, make sure they are active on the forums. This is what we need, to make our clan strong!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
this poll isnt going at all bvecause there is no vote.
Honee is not leader.
I am. (sorry if this sounds snobby)
Me n kingfisher, fezch are trying to sort everything out