Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Metal] Council
So, we have finally made the council. And i guess that you're thinking... " what exactly the Council do? "
i'll answer you.

Council

What exactly the council do?

The council is responsible for:
  • Vote on Trial Members ( TM ) and any votations else...
  • Observe the clan ( problems, excessive spam... )
  • Attend Suggestions
  • Acess to the future clan private board.
  • Will be allowed to manage big clan events.
  • A lot of another small things.

Which powers the council have?

The council have power to:

• Invite new members
  • Withdraw invitations
  • Change member ranks
  • Approve or Disapprove Threads ( if you think that a thread isn't needed, you can pm-me with your reason and if i agree it'll be closed. )
  • A lot of another minor powers.

How to join the Council?

You have to make a small free form app. Obviously this isn't like a normal app, we alredy know you, we want to know why should we accept you in the Council... I won't tell you how to make this app, you'll have to find and a way and if you found, you might get accepted. Gl.

================================================== ======
This Thread will be used for apps and Council talk. If you're a member, avoid from posting here and if you're a ally, your posts will be deleted, so, don't post.

Council: Kratos, Bruno, Lolmam101, Groumet, strikas, Dasha, TheCobra, PerfectBro
Last edited by Bruno; Dec 3, 2013 at 10:21 PM.
[Metal] Sketchtoy
Sketch what metal means for you. :>
Or just anything else...

I've made one draw. Btw, for who don't know, it's simple toy that allow you to draw anything u want and then give you a link.

http://sketchtoy.com/51052757
http://sketchtoy.com/51053365
Last edited by Kratos; Sep 30, 2013 at 03:36 AM.
Okay dudes, I give it a try.
First of all the reason is apply for a Council is that I'd like to decide about new members, I would test them ingame, set up recruitment rooms so on.
Also in my opinion I can decide about members, as I can give them question and I can figure out they personality from those questions, and can give a vote that they fit in or not.
I guess that's all I wanted you to know. (:
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
Application, Council.

Viliuxazz, real name Vilius.
18 years old.
Email: Viliusija@gmail.com

• Reason of applying: I have did this stuff a lot of times. I have a lot of experience.
    Knowledge, about clan making and events making. I think , I fit requirements.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
Okay.
I'm applying because I think that I was in a lot of clans and I have enough experience. Also, I think I'm active enough on forum to do everything that I should do as a Council and observe the clan. And I think I'm also active enough ingame to search for new members with experience.
Thank you for your time.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Thats so sweet.
I am on phone will draw later.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by lolman101 View Post
I like potatoes. I like to eat them. But I'm not killing them for fun so I'm not a bad person. :3

You hurt my feelings.
Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
Well. I am getting a 200 € per month for playing for my country.
I know it is low but I am 16 lol.

It's quite a lot for me ;~;
I am applying here because I quite know what kind of people M needs. I am able to manage ,host and host big events. Also I have been around here almost from the very start.I am active ingame and I can make a lot of good recruitments. None quite knows how I got accepted in M, it is time to learn. I pmed kratos and asked him if I could join M and promised him to be active and represent M with honor and thats what I am planning to do as a member of the council.
Sincerely Possesed
CREAM ON !