Ranking
Originally Posted by Crooked View Post
I'd replace Blitzcrank with Annie, because as long as you avoid his hook (number one counter to Blitzcrank is the minion wave), he doesn't have much presence. His cd's are also pretty long. Annie has much more reliable burst and far better teamfight.

Annie is good, but you're wrong with blitz. As a person who mained blitz for almost two seasons, I can safely say that if the minion wave is screwing you over, then you're playing him wrong. His grab is not threatening, it's the potential to grab that is. The risk of getting grabbed is one of the largest pressures in the game, and by exploiting that you can force repositions, which force mistakes and missed cs. Most blitz are stupid and make potshot grabs. If they scare a person off, saving the grab maintains pressure. If they don't run away, then you powerfist them. Either way, you have the favorable outcome. And of course, if you have an easy shot, then you can get a kill or burn a flash. It's a very easy skillshot.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Jungle Gragas is so op, especially with some AD/Lifesteal. He can just roam into enemy jungle and take buffs without hesitation.

New favourite jungle champ.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Jungle Gragas is so op, especially with some AD/Lifesteal. He can just roam into enemy jungle and take buffs without hesitation.

New favourite jungle champ.

please dont play him ad
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
please dont play him ad

I build him in AP and have 1 AD item just for the bonus damage in team fights when I body slam them ;o.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Anyone seen that night hunter rengo on the PBE? I love it <3
Xmen ftw!

Night Hunter rengar?
I want
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Tanky ad bruiser gragas was actually somewhat viable until the body slam nerf. His q has the attack speed debuff, and he's naturally tanky with bonus ad with w, plus his ult is still disruptive. Maxing body slam first in lane was brutal to fight against.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games