Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Alright, i thought i might just toss this in for good measure.

Good, quality loss is at a minimum.

EDIT: Also, fezch, if you like you can make the background transparent, i forgot to do that.

EDIT EDIT: I may have shitty textures but i can do glassy buttons, i made this from scratch, i like it even if you dont.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I have wrapped the 1336.9 link around the image as well.
Last edited by coloo; Oct 31, 2009 at 02:52 PM.
Wow, i think its really good, better than what i can make, but also i have seen way better halo sets for the same sort of price, i dont think we should throw our money at it to be honest with you.
yup indeed i have one .
its just ive been thorugh 1336,9 and treater the original members like a family till we all died and became extinct.
The end
JaCk Is BaCk
Look, things around here are not as good as they used to be but, you should still understand that we are people. Anyway, there are less members but we are still a clan, we shall not die yet
never said we would die, i didnt deny we where a clan.
I just stated seems fail and inactive in my eyes
JaCk Is BaCk
I want lots of money ;(. Pretty soon im going to be bying instaboosts frequently for about a month and playing judo, instagibfeet and katana (they're my best mods) and rake in the cash, but im not going to change my name, i am going to get a texture set.
Originally Posted by RDC View Post
yup indeed i have one .
its just ive been thorugh 1336,9 and treater the original members like a family till we all died and became extinct.
The end

Uh, really? Nevermind, i dont want an argument within the clan.
Well, these people might be inactive for good reasons, like camping trips, internet may be out blah blah blah, i think you should give them at least 72 hours, anyway, on another note, kicking people from this clan which already has nearly no members isnt a good idea dont you think? I dont mean to question your judgment but we need all the members we can get at the moment.

EDIT: Alot of time with in-game recruiting though, people will ignore post format, get accepted into the clan, forget they posted there and post in another one ect.
Last edited by coloo; Oct 31, 2009 at 02:24 PM.