Toribash
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post

help

how do i get out of elo hell send help pls

There isn't a elo hell. You're jus not good enough yet to carry yourself out of whatever league/division your in.
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler
Oh yeah so I got DreadKnight Garen for free.
I told blubkill about it and he got it too.
If you search free dreadknight garen you'll find a thread on the forums made by a riot member, you have to follow LoL on Twitter to get it.
P.S It's only for EUW and EUNE users.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?

Garen

Thank you; though I've never played Garen, and still probably never will.
-----
Lol got it on my smurf also- just clear the cookies and then you can do the same thing for another account if you sign up a useless junk email you have to twitter :'P

Spin to win

Last edited by souldevilj; Mar 17, 2014 at 05:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Two comparison's I've heard recently, wanted to hear y'alls take on it:

1) Zyra vs. Heimerdinger. Lot of people have said Zyra makes Heimerdinger a 2nd rate pick. What are your thoughts on that?

2) Ezreal vs. Lucian. In the same nature, many people are hard pressed to find a reason to pick Ezreal when Lucian is the same sort of Trinity Force to BT carry with far more reliability.

And just want to talk about the state of the game in general. Anyone you would consider OP at the moment? Top tier?

EG:

Jungle: Elise, Kha'Zix, Vi all seem to be in a really good spot. Evelynn also since it's very hard to deal with invis this season.

ADC: Jinx, Lucian, Sivir. I've heard cases for Draven a bit. Seems Vayne has disappeared from the competetive pick.

Support: Seems like Thresh/Blitz/Leona is unrivaled for best supports ATM. Obviously you can run some offensive supports like Annie or Counterpick with Morgana, yadda yadda. I personally think Leona is just insane atm.

I don't know enough about mid and top to make comments on that, but I've seen less champions like Katarina and more champions like Gragas.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Leblanc is horribly op I don't even know why her banrate is so low considering she plays like kassadin but with more early damage
Well in all the ranked I've played, if I'm Ezreal and they're Lucian. One mistake could easily cost me the lane. He has much more reliable early game burst compared. You make up for his faster and stronger burst in the global ultimate (much better ultimate) and the mobility from the E. He's much better at poking but not in anyway made inferior because of Lucian.

And I play Vayne in competitive only in certain situations, such as my team lacking the CC to peel for me or the enemy having more tanky champs than squishy champs.

Leona is just dirty, every game I've ever lost with her I've had amazing scores like 3/2/27.