Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
time for bisket is upon me

oi if ur up around 12am tune in to me and my mates playin '

click my sig

how come your on at 12 now
You already joined a while ago. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I could try harder, but atm I have fucking exams and only 30 credits! (I don't know if you know this, but that is notsogood)
I get around to doing something about it, and then my mum kicks me off the computer because [naggingtone] "You haven't done enough homework" [/naggingtone] or [naggingtone] "You haven't studied at all this weekend! Do some now instead of going on there!" [/naggingtone]
Seriously, two weeks until exams, and then, if I pass, I may be in my mums good books. Until then, I can't really get in-game which is a shame, with a PC like mine.
We have had a variety of members trying to join, and a few of them got in, but I didn't want to have this clan turn into something like my first clan, SPAZ.
Look, if you have any ideas about how to get more members, be my guest and tell us. But until I have finished my exams I can barely do anything. It's like trying to shit while your ass cheeks are glued together.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Corey=MetroX. He paid 100k for a name change.
Loach, I'll be there. Is it still that epic awesome trance stuff?
EDIT: Holy SHit man. That is fricking awesome. I like the way you incorporated stuff from the "Surrogate" movie into it as well. ;]
But I g2g to bed. Sleep in, all that shit. ;]
Cyaz all tomorrow!
Last edited by Fezch; Oct 31, 2009 at 12:05 PM.
You arent a NEW member, are you? ;]
Lildog=kicked? What do you guys think?
I Am Awakened!
RDC, you have opened my eyes to the amount of activity this clan has atm.
So, to do something about it, these people need to post here within 24 hours of this post:
Senflow
VVBog
Lildog325
Resetting
CazRules
WhirlWindX
(If there are any other people who are inactive, someone please tell me, and then they get 24 hours after their name turns up in this THREAD*)
*that's right, THREAD, not this first post.

If you guys DO NOT POST within 24 hours of this post, you are going to be kicked. NO EXCEPTIONS WHAT SO EVER.
Personally, I have had enough of these people who posted to join, and then have fucked off somewhere.
Tomorrow, or the next day, I will go ingame and find some people to join.
eh all it takes is a good slap in the face.
Been working my hand muscles for this very moment cant u see, "flexes hand"
Mm sxc huh?

u should check out my backhand...
anyways..

Rdc for mod!
Last edited by RDC; Oct 31, 2009 at 01:58 PM.
JaCk Is BaCk