Ranking
Just ordered a Logitech G500s Mouse, Razer Electra (fuck I need a mic splitter adapter to use it >.>) and a Mad Catz G.L.I.D.E 5 Mouse mat for my birthday, expecting them tomorrow.

League of Legends with decent equipment here I come! xd
You should at least get a hydra for that build ;-;
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Okay so the only toper I'm good with now is Renekton. I'd like to buy a new one and learn it..

Question 1: Shyvana or Trundle? Why? Or are there any other, better choices?
Question 2: Shyvana is free now, so I've played a few matches with her at top(all mirror-match ups :|). What is the exact harass combo with her? E>If hits Q>And you go in with W turned on? If E doesn't land you back off. Is that correct?
Question 3: Is it worth flashing behind your opponent and pushing him back with your ultimate?
Question 4: Posted a picture of my first two matches with her. Is the build okay? What item should I buy first? Sunfire cape/Spirit visage or BOTK? Or is it purely situational?

That's it.

Last edited by Kristis133; Mar 13, 2014 at 03:57 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Okay so the only toper I'm good with now is Renekton. I'd like to buy a new one and learn it..

Question 2: Shyvana is free now, so I've played a few matches with her at top(all mirror-match ups :|). What is the exact harass combo with her? E>If hits Q>And you go in with W turned on? If E doesn't land you back off. Is that correct?
Question 3: Is it worth flashing behind your opponent and pushing him back with your ultimate?
Question 4: Posted a picture of my first two matches with her. Is the build okay? What item should I buy first? Sunfire cape/Spirit visage or BOTK? Or is it purely situational?

That's it.

1. Both are solid picks, although Trundle does better against tankier opponents due to his kit
2. Correct
3. The knockback from shy's ult isnt that great, it'd be better to dive and use the flash or ult to escape. Also her ult isn't an immediate cast, so there is a small chance that your opponent dodges it.
4. Depends on your playstyle/comp/lane opponent. Personally for shyv top I like to rush botrk if I'm winning lane for snowball potential, then grab boots and sunfire if I'm against a physical damage dealer, or visage if I'm against a magic damage dealing champ. If nobody is winning the lane, of if I'm losing I like to skip the botrk and build straight tank. As for the builds you've shown, they seem fine.
Last edited by Daxx; Mar 13, 2014 at 04:31 PM.
Promoted to Bronze 1! What up bitches, the DREAM IS BECOMING A REALITY. If I find a way to get into silver, I don't want to hear it folks. Everyone in this thread knows how new I am to this game.

I purchased Kha since he was on sale so cheap. He's now my Go to jungle, very potent but I feel a bit useless in late game team fights. Im saving up 6300 to buy Either Quinn Ziggs. Quinn uses or can make use of ADC runes so I wont need a rune page for him, and I can make him my go to Top laner. Ziggs will more than likely be my Go to mid. I mean real talk Ziggs is such a good competitive mid lane pick and I've never played him once. So my next IP from here on will go to a 2nd rune page, all for spell casting. Obviously Ziggs would benefit from that. So then I sort of have a breakdown like this:

1) Jungle - Kha
2) Mid - Ziggs
3) ADC - Twitch / Sivir
4) Top - Quinn
5) What's support?

Anyone else like Ziggs?
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Mar 13, 2014 at 10:06 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Just ordered a Logitech G500s Mouse, Razer Electra (fuck I need a mic splitter adapter to use it >.>) and a Mad Catz G.L.I.D.E 5 Mouse mat for my birthday, expecting them tomorrow.

League of Legends with decent equipment here I come! xd

Razer electras are hella nice i got em year and a half now
Still like new
Haha glad to hear, I should be getting it in the mail soon ^^
But damn, I played one game of dominion with my Logitech and the mouse is hard to get used too since I've used cheapo regular mouses all this time, just getting used to the bulkiness, the weight and the DPI settings which I've got around 1700 for now. Wish I could change vertical sensitivity as the mouse seems to move more left and right than it does up and down
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

That's it.

If you're looking for a solid top get some olaf in your life, he matches well against most tops and doesn't need half of his build to be ad items to pack a punch. Not to mention he deals true damage with one of his abilities, or Mordekaiser he's usually a nasty surprise for bruisers top.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
1. Both are solid picks, although Trundle does better against tankier opponents due to his kit
2. Correct
3. The knockback from shy's ult isnt that great, it'd be better to dive and use the flash or ult to escape. Also her ult isn't an immediate cast, so there is a small chance that your opponent dodges it.
4. Depends on your playstyle/comp/lane opponent. Personally for shyv top I like to rush botrk if I'm winning lane for snowball potential, then grab boots and sunfire if I'm against a physical damage dealer, or visage if I'm against a magic damage dealing champ. If nobody is winning the lane, of if I'm losing I like to skip the botrk and build straight tank. As for the builds you've shown, they seem fine.

Thanks a ton for a helpful reply.
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
If you're looking for a solid top get some olaf in your life, he matches well against most tops and doesn't need half of his build to be ad items to pack a punch. Not to mention he deals true damage with one of his abilities, or Mordekaiser he's usually a nasty surprise for bruisers top.

Mordekaiser doesn't sound that good, I prefer to stick to the usual picks. :>
Last edited by Kristis133; Mar 14, 2014 at 11:47 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.