Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well I can't use Gimp, Inkscape or illistrator. Phototshop I know a little of and same with Paint Shop Pro. But my favourite program is Paint.NET. It is way easier to use, and works almost exactly like photoshop and paint shop pro. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yea?
Well, don't ask ME why he did it, I don't have a clue. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I dont mind paint.NET GIMP is wayyy better than that. But still, can someone film themselves making an awesome head for me to watch so i understand how you get certain things to look good.
I wouldn't say that to him. I don't think he liked it the last time I saw someone disrespect his new name.
I told you at school, "Come and get it after school". Then, I told you at your gate after school, "Come and get it after tea, and we can play on it until you have to go home". And you haven't come even yet!
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
100,000 tc? = $100? Just to change your virtual name in a virtual game on the virtual forums?

RIP OFF ALERT!!

100k = $20

500k = $100

wrong conversion dudez.
Clan Set
Originally Posted by ToriBashem
Hey Fezch didn't Realise you Had a clan. Anyway Monobi gave me an idea to approach Clans about my halo set.At the moment I am selling A halo set in 6 different colors and Monobi said it could be used in a clan for the clan texture set or clan elites to wear.If you are interested click the link in my sig. At the moment its only 80k for all 6 colours.

Thanks

ToriBashem

Guys, I am not too sure on this. I don't have 80k, but I am sure we could all put something together for it. Personally, I don't like it, but what do you guys think?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=133323