Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You seem ohk. Not very forum active but that should be ohk.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Just as long as you can post on our inactivity thread every now and again so that you aren't inactive. This is of course if snorlaxen votes for you.
Yea, he paid 100k for a name change. ;P
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
100,000 tc? = $100? Just to change your virtual name in a virtual game on the virtual forums?

RIP OFF ALERT!!
I'm trying to use incscape to create a stickman mafia scene with glossy sunglasses and everything, i have failed so far. Why cant i do this? how do people do really nice textures like that?
No shit. But he got the 100k from selling flames. I don't know how he got the flames.
Btw, $100USD is $136NZD.
What is inscape first of all.
It's inkscape, and it is a program, i use gimp for textures but inkscape is better for general art. It goes like this GIMP = Photoshop and Inkscape = Illustrator.

I heard about Inkscape in a pc mag.