Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
what

Do I need to make an new app or somthing
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
may i join....
my name is v1p3r10 i am currently is the clan prodigy i would like to join your guys clan. i am a 2nd dan black belt and im really looking forward to getting an answer soon cya u guys later i guess.
If you are for real a girl then this is actually a decent app considering we have no females in the clan
Diversity is good and no one can argue with that.

She also approached me over IRC showing a willingness to get to know the rest of the clan.

However, the rules clearly states tits or gtfo, and rules are meant to be followed.

I'm very sorry to tell you that I can do nothing to change this, but show us namestamped tits, either through our IRC channel or a mass PM and we'll get that out of the way so we can start the recruitment process.
what is my answer i am not being selfesh just very bored right now and i am looking for something to do so yea...
-----
I am good at mushu, wushu, ABD, and other random mods.
So yea im just really bored and forgot to tell u what im god at and im also decent at parkour I would so happy to join ur clan.
It would be a pleasure to meet u guys in game toribash
Last edited by v1p3r10; Oct 30, 2015 at 01:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
If you are for real a girl then this is actually a decent app considering we have no females in the clan
Diversity is good and no one can argue with that.

She also approached me over IRC showing a willingness to get to know the rest of the clan.

However, the rules clearly states tits or gtfo, and rules are meant to be followed.

I'm very sorry to tell you that I can do nothing to change this, but show us namestamped tits, either through our IRC channel or a mass PM and we'll get that out of the way so we can start the recruitment process.

That's not even funny as a joke dude :/
wow that
sucked