Toribash
because small avatar is badass. See this thread, you will shit bricks, so much bricks until you can't even count them. Yes, I know shit is uncountable at the first time.
Yes, wars are back, and 4.6 is going to have it, and it's gonna be released in a few days! source: hampa
Also Bruno: Nice avatar
I suggest kicking vill off the clan, he gives a bad name to it :/

Plus:
Since Ascend and Fish were the ones that tested it, even though we lost, we got 2nd rank against all the other clans!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Well, it just started... makes sense so. But congrats for you Ascend guys, guess that it was awesome.
Why thank you Kratos
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by lolman101 View Post
Well, he did. :/
Also, it's nice, but why so small? ;d

Originally Posted by Azure View Post
because small avatar is badass. See this thread, you will shit bricks, so much bricks until you can't even count them. Yes, I know shit is uncountable at the first time.

answered for me
little avatars are trendy btw

Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Yes, wars are back, and 4.6 is going to have it, and it's gonna be released in a few days! source: hampa
Also Bruno: Nice avatar
I suggest kicking vill off the clan, he gives a bad name to it :/

Plus:
Since Ascend and Fish were the ones that tested it, even though we lost, we got 2nd rank against all the other clans!

thanks
well I think so too, but do not like to kick a member of our family

also: received my present sain?