Toribash
Snakemat: Go to this subforum, 'Art/Textures market', and make a thread by clicking this button:
It is near the top, above the threads.

Then call it 'Snakemat's Head shop' and post pics of your heads, and prices!

Also, if you need help, post in the Help Desk.

Good too see new artists
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Why should we do that, when we've got our own board here?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Yes for AKP, and DakJak last time I check you weren't on the roster so your vote doesn't really count.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
@Hanz0 , just a place to chill i guess other than those forums where your members can manage the forums so it has the kind of community you want.(this community is good to but i want the tmj forums to be mainly textures/etc).

@Snakemat , why post the same question in two threads?
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
I understand where he is going with that. The bad thing is, the TTMJ on our forums will kinda become dead xD

But it may be to him as the black pear was to Cptn Jack Sparrow. "Freedom"
To be able to make new boards at will etc.
But since we already have become official, I don't think making another forum would be necessary, since we would only gain the ability to make new boards. They would be able to make new threads but we already can do that.

Btw does anyone have any suggestions for a unique novelty head? Nothing too complex. But perhaps with an interesting texture/luster.
Perhaps something with layers? I need to work on using layers, cuz I'm very awkward with them. Also, is there a way to show the layers separately in GIMP?

When I tried to use more than 4 layers once, I kept drawing in the wrong one and failed.

Btw for that terminator head, I've got an idea to make it more colorful and hopefully enchance the pros of it. Like a type of helmet or mask with tinted glass. I think that would really help with that top gear section.
Im excited already!

Gotta go eat. I'll try later
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I would like to join:
I have been doing textureing for about a year and have always wanted to join the toribash texture mob, but never had the time. I also apologize if this is in the wrong spot

my recent work:

those are my 2 newest works, they were finished today.

if you need to see more go to My website