Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by AKP View Post
PM'd waiting for reply...Also I can do the req..

okay.

what can you do?

What do you recommend me?
I am really broke.

I can only give you items.

If you don't like my items, I can't give you a good prize for making me a userscreen
hi, i know were death20 is ^^ he sent me an email and said that he was on vacation, he was on toribash for fast check on forums, his email is stan_cripter@hotmail.com he wanted me to tell so he dont get kicked :o
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Thats good, nice to know, but he should have done it before, or inform clan members before he went to vacation, innit?
[OLDA]
im smexy in another way! i just ate a pan pizza with taco chicken flavour! isnt that smexy?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
no...>.>
edit: talking about pizza - in Poland we got Red Devillo and Inferno. The most spicy ones, which I luv
[OLDA]
ye even me cose i got many exams or tests waht u want to call it so im very inactive
Goldenfist: hey surf wanna do an omg fight
(sigma)surf: Omg tottaly