Toribash
Just watched the first episode, quite enjoyable, but Yuno seems wayyyy more insane than in the manga...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Just watched the first episode, quite enjoyable, but Yuno seems wayyyy more insane than in the manga...

wtf are you talking about that bitch was already fucking crazy at the start
Anime United
Not sure what it is, perhaps it is just the horror of seeing her eyes grow so large and she gets that strange expression like >:}

I was OK with her in the manga, she was awesome. But for some reason in the anime she just seems fucked up...
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Yeah, Gorman, I agree with you on that one. In the manga, her craziness just seemed really interesting, but in the anime, it seems more When They Cry-ish, if you know what I mean.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Just watched the latest episode, and it's true; she's not as interesting as a yandere from the anime version when compared to the manga.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Nightmares get.

I always thought Kyou-kun was kawaii but actually he does scary things D:

EDIT: Just watched the 4th episode, ok she is pretty awesome again. She certainly seems more extreme than in the manga.
Last edited by Gorman; Oct 31, 2011 at 03:39 PM.
Everyone thought Kyou-kun was kawaii, but then they actually read his posts @.@

Seriously though, she's way less lovable and way more straight-up creepy, no better way to say it in my eyes.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
I started reading the manga ages ago and then dropped it for some reason, guess il pick it up again then since you all approve of it.