Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hey guys! I have been having so much fun on GIMP and I found out how to make animated avatars. Since my Internet isn't on and it won't be on till July 1th, I will make avatars on request. They're free and don't suck. PM me!
elsewhere
Alright not to be a pest here but...

I posted to join a long tie ago, Got tested. I passed and was officialy broght into the clan. I joined Air, and would like to see my name under the air catagory
Belt: 9th Dan BlackBelt
Clan: Jolly Roger
Originally Posted by Ukemonster View Post
Alright not to be a pest here but...

I posted to join a long tie ago, Got tested. I passed and was officialy broght into the clan. I joined Air, and would like to see my name under the air catagory

Unfortunately I cannot do that until Dentian comes back, I have no idea where he went and seems inactive. =\
I know where he went!!
I told him to go to the chat room tomorrow!!I will talk to dentian that UkeMonster is joining
Element Air
Element is Recruiting
Sincerely, GanGuan the Water Mammoth
Well..As We All Know (I Think) We Had Fun Right? Well Now Its TiMe To Leave..Right, IM Leaving EleMent..But Also Toribash..And Msn..And Everything..Got Into Rent ProbleMs..Now IM Getting Kicked Out Of HoMe..It Was Nice Knowing You Guys And Ill ReMeber You All.

Senflow~
~Sasha
Hello Element, this is a formal invitation to join Omega, TapOut, & Decap in a clan tournament next week. First place will be 10k TC for the winning clan, 2nd place is 5k TC. The day is June 29, 2009 from 7-8 PM GMT time. Thats 3-4 PM Eastern time on Monday afternoon. If you would like to participate, post in [Omega]'s thread or PM me. You will need at least 3 clan members able to play in order to participate. Thank you
Dent hurry up please pick me!!Pick me!!

And how bout let Rtb join in with us
Element is Recruiting
Happy birth day Samp *that was fast after my post(only 5 seconds)

Dent how bout let the 1 Co-leader and OfU And Yourself
Element is Recruiting
NvM Jibbles Got Me $200 For Rent ^-^
<Shin-Ryuu> *lies on you and hugs you*
<Senflow> *Cant Breathe Cuz You So Fat*