Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Puff...your getting request raped in every open cavity in your body...including the ones you dont know exist...yet.... *Shanks puff and has sex with the body*
Redbull Gave Me Wings
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Jonggi, where art thou? I wanna play TK with you again.

Right here, bro. Let's play tonight, 9pm GMT+8.
Oh god, my body.....

Left to right: Acavado, fluffykat, crazylars, michstaa's hair change.
Attached Images
Acavado.png (12.2 KB, 36 views)
fluffykat.png (11.0 KB, 37 views)
crazylars.png (11.9 KB, 37 views)
Michstaa.png (13.3 KB, 38 views)
HEy
Puff... THOSE THINGS ARE FUCKING AWESOME, too bad I don't have one... eh I'll safice with my Rawrstein Monster.
-----
Little bit of useless information I'm talking from and iPad so I feel speacial but who wants to fight I got like an hour to stay on.
Last edited by Agentmax; Apr 30, 2011 at 06:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Jongi...u gonna ask for one? it'd be a big step up from having a potato as a head lol. Actually, no, keep your avatar the same. its always intrigueing just to look at.
I love mine...it looks like lego
Redbull Gave Me Wings
OK, imma tell everyone this so that they know what im talking about sometimes. I use the word "Tits" as a synonym for the word awsome. Partly because it is a synonym to the word "Awsome".
So if I say,"That sounds tits!", "That looks tits", "...Tits", "Thats tits" etc... I mean awsome...just put the word awsome in its place and it makes sense...alot of people dont understand me when i say things like that and i have to explain it and it gets really annoying so i just thought'd id share that tid-bit of info.
Redbull Gave Me Wings