Toribash
No there is a minor Crisis in the clan right now so it might take a while to get judged but I will stay neutral
R.I.P
Sainz needs to stop. He's going out of his way to insult me and make sure I don't get in this clan, and I'm doing nothing wrong. WTF guys.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
HE IS NOT INSULTING you... He just said if his vote counts he says no. Now let the clan judge you
R.I.P
He said that 3 pages ago. And he's been carrying on. Actually that's not all he said. He's been going out of his way, arguing with me, posting links of my "bad behavior" in past clans, and comes into Twinswords Tourney and says I'm an emo, and I'm not a "strong man" He says I am clan hopping and all this other crap. I take offense to that, so it's an insult. He should drop it if he really doesn't have a problem with me. I'm waiting for the clan to judge me when he decides to stop being biased towards me. You know it, I know it, Planz knows it, EMG knows it.
Well he has calmed down a bit since the last couple of pages ago... and I don't want sainz OR lunatic to post another word on this thread until judging is over
R.I.P
The fact is, he was asked to stop posting and he still did because he can get away with it. He keeps targeting ME, and I don't appreciate that. Judge please. I've done nothing wrong.
Last edited by TheLunatic; Feb 26, 2013 at 02:32 PM.
I say no to whatshisface, he doesn't know what an infraction is, also no replays, and the fact that you wanted o bribe us. No
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
You have bad grammar, and you said "I will donate 600tc no more until I'm let in."
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Originally Posted by DeprivedOR View Post
Belt (Black Belt +):Black Belt

Age (share if comfortable):11(dont mind the age im mature).
Why you want to join:Well ive seen very good iCoF members out there so that inspires me that its a good strong clan.

Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones):LastMaster(that alt was when i was banned for no reason).

Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, Video Making, etc.)Well i am a youtuber but my mic broke so now id say ill marketstuff if you guys like.

How in-game active are you? (1/10):8 1/2 /10

How forum active are you? (1/10):6/10

How/where did you hear about iCoF?:Well like i said online.

Do you have any infractions?: Infractions means ban's?Well if so yes i have like i said for no reason.

Previous clans (if any):none

Favorite mods (Best mods):Pendulumjumper,running

Tell us about yourself:An active guys who play's computer on his free time 2-3hrs a day.

Replays:Well my alt did one replay its called:Sumo walk by lastmaster vs zombie walk by jetfox4.But theres a little bug you know mrgary well in the thing

mrgary is me little bug he wasn't even online and jetfox4 is me wtf?

Well i hope i get accepted cya!

You said you are forum active 6/10? Bro, you have 8 posts. Bad grammar. No replays. No for me.
Team Sad