Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

sorry i didn't get to war last night i had to work :/ i was just wondering are we still going to war today or not? because i want to
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
News on wars and stuff: Ulti cannot be online because of his "dang laptop and its stupidit4y!2e21wedfgvgtr". At least, thats what he told me. It wont charge so he cant play. Until he gets it fixed, no wars.
Gfo: dont worry about bruce. He's a softie. :P But hold down the spam. Attach some information into your comment to make it not spam(sorta like what the first two parts of this message are. just stuffing so i dont get hit for spam)
Also, ive been working on some replays again. Check it:
Dont be hateful. Its not anywhere near done yet.
EDIT: Just kidding about it not being done. Just finished it. Its sexy.
Attached Files
Last edited by dagreja; Dec 19, 2011 at 06:06 AM.
No.
Ulti said he doesnt know when his laptop is getting fixed. Hopefully soon.
Personally, i wanna at least get into the top ten. If we do okay in one more war, we pass up alliance, who is in 10th right now.
No.
made a romm ./jo fyre and how do i upload a replay on here
-----
room* >.< word fail
Last edited by mjishere123; Dec 20, 2011 at 03:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
mj, click "go advanced" and then click "manage attachments". Thanks dag for the information. Also, MJ when you hit "manage attachments", upload the replay you want from from your computer and the submitt the post.
how do i get it from the game onto my computer or is there a way i can just go to my game and get it