Toribash
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
yeah that sounds good. The only players that have played for us so far is our core hardcore eSports team B)))))

would be fun to give all the other guys a shot after one of us win

EDIT: ELTTTYYYY DDDDDDD I MISS YOU MY LOVE

Start figuring out which people are close to having 3 games played and let them know you might be calling on them soon, we're trying to get most of our clan involved as best we can. How good they are will be irrelevant after either one of us hit 8.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
yeah I'll deff get on that. Joon and Zwar might want a shot maybe. I don't think either of them has played a game yet in CL this year tho. I'll check who wants to. Totally forgot about the 3 games thing. Thanks for reminding
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I mean, I wouldve loved to play but Sweps hates me so its a no go FeelsBadMan
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
I'm so excited! I just can't hide it. Lololol. But really good luck to both clans this should be interesting!
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
lmao yeah Swepps didn't add anyone from the Legacy rank to our lineup, probs because you guys are super inactive. Rip dreams.

Mike do you wanna play a few games? your totally welcome to! and I'm hype as well :D it's going to be great!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shit we used skulfuk for one of our wars, the last time he was online color TB hadn't been invented yet lmao
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
haha did he win? xD and I mean yeah in a scinario like this where we'll use everyone regardless of skill and stuff I would love to have everyone from Team Legacy play but they wernt added to the Roster so that kinda sucks :V we didn't think of that when making it, didn't really think we would have the chance for prizes so didn't plan for it xD I guess we'll learn for next year tho.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey guys. (FC), [Origin] & [e] are going to have a 4 clan tournament and we need a 4th clan to participate. You guys interested? 50k clan entry fee and 200k prize.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
;o sure! what's the tourney? just like a sorta clan league setting where we play the comp mods?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]