Toribash
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Yeah really sorry about that. It was a long discussion and I'm sorry to say it had ended in a no. Your a nice guy but in the end it was kinda your ingame skills that dragged you down.

No problem man, thanks for even considering

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Hey my name is NinjaKunai, im currently a 2 Dan Black belt and i been playing for a few years now and would like to join your clan, just as it says this clan was made for fun,as this is one of the reasons i'd love to join!, IT SEEMS FUN! My favorite mod is Aikido which in might many of your favorites too. my favorite hobbies is usually practicing Shaolin kung fu i also take life guard training and piano. Lastly i'm gonna give you a quick list what i have to offer to your clan. Good sportsmanship, always responding to messages, i respond to pm's, i play frequently,and lastly i have great overall skill. I would be truly happy if you consider me thank you.

WAPOW!
no from me, Lazy app (2 ' 1/2 lines). Seth will probably provide the rest of the details
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by NinjaKunai View Post
Hey my name is NinjaKunai, im currently a 2 Dan Black belt and i been playing for a few years now and would like to join your clan, just as it says this clan was made for fun,as this is one of the reasons i'd love to join!, IT SEEMS FUN! My favorite mod is Aikido which in might many of your favorites too. my favorite hobbies is usually practicing Shaolin kung fu i also take life guard training and piano. Lastly i'm gonna give you a quick list what i have to offer to your clan. Good sportsmanship, always responding to messages, i respond to pm's, i play frequently,and lastly i have great overall skill. I would be truly happy if you consider me thank you.

WAPOW!

Denied.
Your app is a short and lazy wall of text.
You are not forum active, WAPOW requires you to be forum active.
We have tons of skilled people with good sportsmanship, so you don't offer anything to special.
You, most likely, don't know any of us.

You're welcome to try again in a week.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
ninjakunai pls only apply once a week. And deleting your app to apply again is an insta denied regardless
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
ninjakunai pls only apply once a week. And deleting your app to apply again is an insta denied regardless

lmao, genius of the year
Application
So, yah im a 8th dan black belt and im pretty good in abd and judo and i would like to join wapow because none other clans are good enough so hopes up for a response!
Nyes~! for gzus123
I like your app and i've seen you around there for some time now.
-
N-no... for dominicko
I feel like you didn't put the effort to write a proper app
and your forum activity is low. :/
Belt doesn't mean anything, for example Seth93z is 10th Dan Black Belt
and still sux.
Last edited by Nikos; Apr 16, 2016 at 08:30 PM.