Toribash
@Dengue, yeah the arms/thighs/things don't look too great. I don't have an eraser, let alone a ruler :P I'll invest in some soon..

Is it possible to make 'armour' look realistic on a texture simply by shading it correctly, or is there a little more to it?
Last edited by Deuteria; Mar 24, 2013 at 10:33 AM.
I guess the location of it is important. Deuteria
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
@Dengue, when I shade stuff it takes me a long time (row by row of pixels.) So to answer you, not well on a computer, no.

Edit:

No idea how to get a definitive line around the armour plates without pixelating the edges:

Palad

Last edited by Deuteria; Mar 25, 2013 at 05:27 AM.
You should probably trim out the horns, probably with the pen tool. Also, I don't get it. What's the point of the T opening in the mouth if there's just a big plaque of metal right in front of it?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
@Dengue, when I shade stuff it takes me a long time (row by row of pixels.) So to answer you, not well on a computer, no.

Edit:

No idea how to get a definitive line around the armour plates without pixelating the edges:

Palad

Well lets see.. It looks nice, but the eyes isnt tol realistic. And as I see the another parts looks realistic, if you can makea more realistic eyes and add more shading on it. It will be a nice head though.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Raiken, are you raihan?

Dont post something offtopic like this, Cozza. You can PM me to ask something like this..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.