Toribash
Originally Posted by thedarkblood View Post
i want MW3 and BF3 :< my PS3 got boring after i've completed most of the games. too bad, my parents wouldn't let me use the PSN.

why ;o?
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Single player experience? Frozen synapse.

Ill wait for snakes review of it and it'll probably tell you how good it is, and yes, i've been addicted since the release of the beta.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Just don't buy hastily. I'll rather try it first from the illegal sources, then, if the game is really that good I'll buy it.
If I went straight forward to buy some really bad games with humongous hype, it would be waste of money. Like in the case of Dead Island and 'new' Deus Ex. That would be 120 USD of complete waste.
Both games I torrented, tried and deleted in a matter of week of try-out. Pity the bandwidth.

While Skyrim will be mine next investment. When prices drop on Steam, later. :]
If you satisfy my tastes you get money. Simple as a night with a hoe. And don't preach me ''you have demos for that''. Many games were one thing in the demo and totally different story in full release. Demo just gives you the frame of the full image.

I like to spend my money on something that has worth. Like Red Orchestra Heroes of Stalingrad, for MP experience alone.
Updated applications thread a bit.

Blacky, when you read this, post here, seems like last vote is snakes, and he said something like "if hes active..." and well, seems like you'v gone inactive?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
ty epic much smog ;p

and about blacky / brains...
need to check em out... 1 month is way too long..
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Was pretty busy today, hows everyone doing?
Last edited by Maylene; Nov 17, 2011 at 11:49 PM.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people