9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Weathers too bad and petrol expensive lol
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
No i take my own pictures. ill make a new thread so wait..
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Demie
MANIACO
Rayzor

all seem ok. Welcome to the clan you can now add the tag [Piratez] ingame. Also please try to be active in our forums as well we do not like non forum active members.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You start at the bottom and work your way up. Please ask any questions in the chat thread or pm me. Stickyed threads are not for questions like this or conversations
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
*bump* I also accept usd via paypal. Also request stuff from me XD i do avvys, banners etc.

Grayves hands were finished ages ago via pm if you were wondering
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You mean that sweet robot dude, right?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
ya
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Demie View Post
am i Clan Gangster

Just gotta say this..

Squirre1 will be the only Clan Gangster. Ever. Why? Because he's Gangsta.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Sweet. Also, can we do some random Piratez only event where we pick crazy mods and stuff?

If so do /jo PiratezEvent