Toribash
I'm going to say no.

I can't really find anything standing out from most replays that are posted in the replay board. The 1st one got some potential but the others ones were kind of meh. Sorry, please re-apply after some practise. Give it a week or two.

Thanks for applying.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Trying again :o
Madman 1: Best.
Chezzy!: Slamming like Chezda : D
SplittyCappy: a no-grab split cap
Attached Files
Tread- Madman 1.rpl (164.0 KB, 16 views)
Tread-Chezzy!.rpl (145.7 KB, 15 views)
Tread- splittycappy.rpl (159.6 KB, 13 views)
[Iris][OSHI]
Originally Posted by OrientGuy View Post
you are in ORMO so you told this to mE?

No I'm trying the 4th time to get into ORMO :/
[Iris][OSHI]
my 4th app i think:
i got style: just something i made that looks quite cool
nuthug tribute spin kick: made this one for my nuthug tribute thread in replays
told u to watch my hand: a quick 1-2 kick punch combo
Attached Files
weed33 - i got style.rpl (90.9 KB, 11 views)
[Pure], wanna join?
2nd Application. I've gotten a lot better in style, thanks to Splinter's no to my 1st application.
Thanks Splinter!
Have a look:

The Norris Kick.rpl - Epic (Brazilian-like) kick.
Vaati- Run And Kill.rpl - Name says it all.
Vaati- Who Says You Can't Pwn Without Your Head.rpl - Who says you can't? ;) (Sorry for the long name)
replays | some club for me
11:41 - Larfen: Weed is tight
#Orientguy: I'm going to say no to you.

The opener of the first replay was pretty ordinary. The first kick was nice though even if you were a bit stiff after that.
You could have done some dm more in the decap.
I don't understand why you've grabbed the abs and the lumbar in the second replay, it was pretty usefull such as the head throw.
Grabby, messy and stiff... nothing more to say. The skeet shot was too simple imo.

#Treadmill: No imo. Reasons below.

Fist one is an hacked replay, stop it at the frame 827 and in the following frame you see that his foot is brocken and he haven't done that arm dm.
The second replay was pretty messy and it wasn't anything impressive.
The third opener was a wushu opener (i mean it's too ordinary), the decap looked too weak and then you've done some useless and stiff moves before the pose(?).
And What a surprise, in the third replay you moved uke in the frame 910.

#Rigellion: I'm pretty undecided. Probably if i see more replays i can take a decision.

Oh well. The first replay was pretty nice. Nice boomhit you made here. The only flaw i can see is that sometimes is a bit grabby.
The skeet was unnecessary but the whole replay was nice though.
Also the second one was nice. It was pretty fast even if some hits were a bit messy.
The punch in the third replay looked a bit stiff and weak. The boomhits were nice as the other replays but i don't like so much this one.
Sometimes looked a bit slow imo.

I'm not a recruiter so these sentences are not official. These are only my opinions.
I'll comment the other guys later.
Last edited by Pulse; May 17, 2010 at 04:48 PM.
Long gone
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post

#Rigellion: I'm pretty undecided. Probably if i see more replays i can take a decision.

Oh well. The first replay was pretty nice. Nice boomhit you made here. The only flaw i can see is that sometimes is a bit grabby.The skeet was unnecessary but anyway niceone.
Also the second one was nice. It was pretty fast even if some hits were a bit messy.
The punch in the third replay looked a bit stiff and weak. The boomhits were nice as the other replays but i don't like so much this one. Sometimes looked a bit slow imo.

Maybe third replay can be replaced with that one:
App2.rpl
It's from my first ORMO try.
#Rigellion: That replay is really nice even if it was simple.
The kick had really a nice flow. I'd say yes for you, I'll think better about this later.

#Weed33: Not enough imo. Try to do some madman or boomhit and probably i'll change my mind.

The first replay looks pretty stylish but it's too simple imo. The jump was pretty realistic and you had a great flow during it but i didn't like the part after the frame 360, it ruined the replay somehow.
The second replay was also too simple, the decap looked pretty weak and looks weird when you extend and contract the knee in the frames 310-320 like the previous replay.
The third replay wasn't that good imo. The first kick it's too weak, you've done only 1 dm. The decap looks weird and the whole replay is pretty grabby. Also this one was too simple.

#Vaati: The replays were pretty good but i don't think this is Ormo materials.

The boomhit of the first replay is pretty nice, try to do something more like a kick in the chest and it could probably be ormo material.
The run of the second replay was nice especially the second part.
Anyway the hits seemed weak. You could have done some dm more.
The third replay wasn't good as the other two. As i said for the previous replay also in this on you've done a few dm, i've nothing more to say.
Long gone